TATA is seeking a Mechanical Engineering Business Manager in UK!

Tata Steel Projects, a division of the global Tata Group, is a multi-disciplinary business providing a diverse range of engineering services from consultancy, design & engineering to manufacture, installation and on site project management. With a focus on significant growth in the industrial, energy & power sectors, this is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Business Manager seeking a career move with equal emphasis on strong technical and commercial skills.

As an experienced client focused Business Manager you will lead business activities in the provision of heavy engineering, fabrication and manufacturing services to internal customers within the Tata Group and to market leading FTSE100 customers within the industrial sectors - energy/nuclear, defence, oil & gas and renewables. Long term client relationships are already in place, as a business developer you will identify and develop new opportunities and strategies; and as an account manager build sustainable relationships with customers and internal service providers. Reporting to the Sector Director and a member of the Sector Board, your deep market knowledge will influence business strategy, investment and direction.

We seek a highly commercial Mechanical Engineer, degree qualified or equivalent, with good knowledge of heavy engineering including bespoke high tolerance heavy fabrication, welding, machining and manufacturing projects. In addition to your strong technical background you will be a successful client relationship manager and business developer with a track record identifying and delivering high quality, innovative and responsive solutions across a range of sectors. Working within a matrix structure your excellent interpersonal skills will ensure that you communicate and influence to develop a strong internal and external network. Regular UK travel will be required.

Apply here: joberate.com

[​IMG]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi i am studying btech4th year in kluniversity vijayawada.. i am talkative friendly... my hobbies are playing shuttle listening music... reading books...
will any one can tell me an industry for vocational training in lucknow...??
hi friends i am in third year of extc engineering and need help for where to do enterpreneurship and get certified for it????
Supersonic flight involves two contradictory requirements: Low Sonic Boom and low Cruise Drag on steady flight. The two were till now mutually exclusive. You cannot have both. NASA claims that...
Name: Prashanth G Engineering Trade: Computer Science Location: Bengalooru Occupation: Working as a JSE (Progress Developer) in Altisource Business Solution Pvt Ltd. Work Experience: 9months infant 😀 Hobbies & Interests:...