Tata Docomo TwittCom - Recharge On Twitter

Tata Docomo has launched TwittCom a new service that lets you activate and recharge online via Twitter. The service is currently available to all the GSM customers of Tata. To use the service, head over to official twitter account of Tata Docomo @tatadocomo and type #reg . You'll receive a verification code via SMS on your mobile.

Once you receive your key, again go to @tatadocomo and type #code .

Now, I wonder whether this process is easier than simply dialing the Tata Docomo customer care number and asking them to activate/deactivate services? Or are we just trying to figure out innovative ways of using technology?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Tata DOCOMO has introduced a Twitter application for its GSM Pre-paid customers that will allow them to recharge and activate a Value added service/ application through Twitter.

The e-commerce initiative called Twittcom, has been developed indigenously by the team at Tata Teleservices Limited. For registering their numbers customers have to follow a simple process:
    go to the twitter handle of the company @tatadocomo, type in #reg and they will receive a pin code for verification through SMS.
    Once the verification code is received, customers need to go to the twitter handle again, key in #code and they will get a retweet confirming registration. For activating value added services the process is simple, a customer just needs to go to the handle (@tatadocomo) and key in #act# . They will get a twit back confirming activation of the service.

Any docomo users here? Please try this out and tell if it works fine.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Whoops! Didn't check that it is already posted. Thank you for merging.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Fuelled by global ambition, Jaguar Land Rover is painting an impressive picture of success. With an incredibly diverse and enticing product mix, strong growth in key global markets, and some...
I'm just one freshman in the field of software, and programed many java projects.so help me.
hey guys am working on a labview project and i need to capture images from the webcam.....anybody with idea on how to capture this images and these images will be...
Name:Anand Padmanaban.K *Engineering Trade:B.E Civil Engineering Location: Erode *Occupation: Student Work Experience: (if applicable) *Hobbies & Interests: Innovative thinkings *Aim in life: (if applicable 😁 )To Achieve something big *I...
Galaxy SII ICS update (NDTV) is available in India now. 😁 anyone else going update their GS2. I am fairly new to smartphone so any suggestion about taking backup of...