* UP (West)
* Gujarat
* Maharashtra except Mumbai
* Haryana
* Punjab
* Kerala
* Karnataka
* Madhya Pradesh

The official date of the launch is not yet confirmed. However, it is expected that the service will go live in Maharashtra & Gujrat on November 5 followed by other regions within a week or two. We'll keep you updated about the news.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We have lot of our CEans going to attend the interviews now and as well as we have lot of our CEans working in various companies. It will be great...
i want to make a doorbell , after pressing 3 time or 5sec after without responce, another recorder circuit will work for record the visitor voice.... so how can i...
Suppose there are 3 routers between source host and destination host. Ignoring fragmentation, an Ip datagram sent from source to destination will travel how many interfaces ? How many forwarding...
hey i wanna implement distributed computing in microcontrollers. can ny1 sugst vich microcontroller wud b betr??
This is a video of an event that happened in IIT roorkee which attract the attention of our jobless media to make it a big controversy..... YouTube - 'Love Lips...