Taranjeet Singh asking for sponsors of college tech fests

Hi everybody
as we are going to have an inter college fest, we need sponsors for that.
can anyone help me out
it's urgent.
Thanks In ADVANCE

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Have you approached any companies so far? Are there any existing sponsors? What about approaching previous year's techfest sponsors.
  • TARANJEET SINGH
    TARANJEET SINGH
    as I'm in second semester, i really don't know about any existing sponsor.My seniors just told me to arrange sponsors. can you please tell me any one so that i can contact them online
  • rachana786
    rachana786
    Can you please give us the details of any sponsor that we can contact online?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello every one this is karteek .I want final year project related on "VULNERABILITY DETECTION IN MOBILE COMPUTING ENVIRONMENT".Any one can please help me give an idea any vulnerability detection...
how to calculate shear force and bending moment calculation for hollow pipe tube when it is used as simply supported beam...?
SEMINAR TOPICS in Mechanical Engg Can anyone help me to find some seminar topics?? Send me some subjects or links .............................................
Hello All... Does anybody have noise detection algorithm which is written in matlab. or any link from where i can download.. reply me as soon as possible. kinchit@ymail.com
hello,i want to develop some extra preject in vb. i mean not related to the word management and all like hotel management,library management and all. please suggest something new and...