Tapping Nature’s Power

World today is affected by a number of issues that seem to present more drawbacks than solutions. One such issue is the depleting fossil fuel energy. Fossil fuels which were considered to be a dominant source of energy are gradually becoming extinct. To deal with inadequate supply of fossil fuel energy, the world is slowly moving towards the renewable sources of energy. Renewable energy acts as an ideal source of energy with its ability to replenish, without getting extinct.

Another quality of the renewable energy is that it doesn’t lead to environmental hazards. The fossil fuel energy has been alleged to cause environmental degradation on a mass scale, leading to ecological problems like green house effect and global warming.

The renewable energy is environment friendly and does not emit any dangerous gases on combustion. The renewable energy is produced by the conversion of one type of energy into the other. The chief sources of renewable energy are the sun, wind and the ocean water.

Replies

• rishi0922
    rishi0922
    All i agree with you Sharon. But tell me one thing that is there any solution of day by day decreasing of water level below ground ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can u tell us the information about the fabrication of pneumatic paper cup folding machine 😕
NPTEL is an acronym for National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning which is an initiative by seven Indian Institutes of Technology (i.e. IIT Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras and...
The world is rapidly moving from Desktops to Mobile. How do you like the idea of developing a tiny, lightweight web browser for mobile devices? You may include basic features...
I haven't seen this done yet. Bulletin boards have been on the internet since long but I don't see mobile apps for bulletin boards. You may think of developing a...
Lot of engineering students take GRE for further studies. Wouldn't it be nice if those who have taken the test (or yet to take it) share the college/university they wish...