Tantra 12 at Sri Manakula Vinayagar Engineering College, Pondicherry on Feb 24, 2012

Tantra 12 is a Technical Fest organized by Sri Manakula Vinayagar Engineering College, Pondicherry.

It is conducted by CSE, IT and MCA department of the College.

Tantra promises you more challenges, more prize money and unquestionably more excitement, ecstasy and elation. This grand event ensures you not only methodological events but also a cluster of hilarity and fun filled events.

Events:
  • Techie
  • iPresent
  • Code Confuse
  • Animania
  • Web Weaving
  • Non Techie
  • Ad-O-War
  • Cyber Surfer
  • Naapering
  • Motion Pictures
  • Fun
  • Xtreme
  • Spot Hunt
  • Icon

For more details, queries and registration; visit their website: https://black.tantra12.com/

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Renaissance 2012 is a Technical cum Cultural Fest organized by Jaipur Engineering College and Research Centre, Jaipur. It is all about energy, enthusiasm, zeal, passion and joi-divivre (joy of living),...
hello friends i have a dsl connection from the modem i connect two instruments : 1- computer 2-phone but problem is that the downloading speed of dsl is 0.21Mbps and...
Cynosre 2k12 is a Technical Fest organized by Muffakhan Jah College of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad. It will be a technical fest with wide range of interactive and interesting activities...
Can anyone help me regarding LED-fication of Buildings. Where to purchase in bulk quantity? What is the max rating? Can we use it, both indoor and outdoor?
Civilisation 2012 is a Civil Engineering Fest organized by CEG, Anna University, Chennai. It is an invitation to your ideas and explore the new era of Civil Engineering. It acts...