Talk To Me About SAP-ABAP

Hi CEANs,
I am a ABAP techie guy and i invite any queries related to ABAP language of SAP. Please feel free to ask me your queries, i'll try to help.
Regards,

Replies

• Elisa
    Elisa
    I always wanted to know about ERP & SAP. What is it about?
  • rpkash
    rpkash
    Elisa
    I always wanted to know about ERP & SAP. What is it about?
    Hi Elisa ๐Ÿ˜€,

Well ERP stands for Enterprise Resource Planning. Now a days there are thousands of companies registered everyday and over millions of them are making huge markets for themselves. Now when a company is small, the processes associated with them are less and so is its client data and resources. As the company grows, it has to adhere to thousands of processes and involve thousands of resources and then keep track of its million clients.

So the planning and sustaining the big companies would involve a lot of MBAs and a lot of information. Now ERP is something which would help such huge and growing companies maintain its client information, plan its growth and retrieve an accurate information about any process involved.

From CRM(Customer Relation Management) to SCM(Supply chain management), from HCM(Human Resource Management) to FiCo(Finance and controlling), everything comes under ERP ๐Ÿ˜.

Now about SAP. SAP is a company which leads the maket of ERP products along with many others like Oracle, Peoplesoft(now part of Oracle), IBM, Microsoft etc.

SAP stands for System Application and Products in data processing. Set up in 1972 by a team of 5 developers from IBM, its the biggest supplier of ERP products.

ABAP is a propriotory language of SAP to develop ERP products.

๐Ÿ˜,
    Hope i am able to clear your doubt, Elisa ;-).
    Regards,
    , Ravi.
  • crook
    crook
    Thanks for the information, Ravi ๐Ÿ˜! You should write an article for CE downloads
  • rpkash
    rpkash
    crook
    Thanks for the information, Ravi ๐Ÿ˜! You should write an article for CE downloads
    As you say Crook ๐Ÿ˜€. I'll try to come out with an article and put it in the download section for my friends @ CE. ๐Ÿ˜.
    Regards,
    Ravi .
  • PrabhaGopinath
    PrabhaGopinath
    Hi,

Can you explain me how to insert a logo in Classical Report?

Prabha
  • aakash.unlimited
    aakash.unlimited
    ABAP certification(along with the e-learning course) cost's upto 2 lakh rs(delphi institute pune), my questions is : after investing this big amount, what Can I expect in return. Is this worth the amount?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Many HaPpy Returns Of The Day, Kidakaka ! :myparty: ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Rock On ! ๐ŸŽ‰ -The Big K-
hello i am studying 3rd year.i have to do projects.pl help me
Do you feel that Wormhole is related to black hole? Regards, Ravi.
Hi CEans, Check out https://www.logicmasters.in/ for the latest updates on Logic Masters About Logic Masters - We are pleased to announce the 2007 edition of LOGIC MASTERS, the annual national-level...
IMBC SDN.BHD from Malaysia willing to invest in small and medium sized company/business (any type of business). ร˜ Very Less Interest ร˜ Loan based on Postdated Cheques ร˜ Less Documentation...