Talentsprint's TSAT

Its an online employability assessment test conducted from Talentsprint.It helps in assessing your aptitude level and if you are among top 250, you have. bright chance of making a good future.
1st- scooty,
2nd-laptop,
3rd-tab.

register at #-Link-Snipped-#
exam will be conducted for 1week and you can chose your own timing.
For more details click below link:
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

When it comes to guarding the mobile screens, no one does the job better than the Rhino Shield. This mobile screen guard is capable of protecting your displays even when...
Hello everyone. I know that there are emulatiors to run android apps in pc but can we install android os like other os in pc.I had tried once and done...
This thread is about the electric motors that power our household appliances. Now how come that the motors used in grinders, vacuum cleaners, sewing machines etc make a lot of...
I am planning to buy laptop. I hate this secure boot crap, yeah it is possible to disable UEFI secure boot in x86-64 system but not in ARM, but still...
Here is a laudable approach to save animals. Tissue engineering for hamburgers and hand bags. Hear this TED talk: https://www.ted.com/talks/andras_for...mail&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ios-share Quote: By 2050, it will take 100 billion land animals...