Taking CE to colleges - volunteers?

CEans,

I've been thinking about this since ages ๐Ÿ˜€ . We have a good bunch of CEans who are students. I think CE will grow if we can spread our name in colleges.

If we print attractive ( ๐Ÿ˜ ) posters of CE, how many of you would be willing to take pains to put them on the notice boards of your college? I'm sure it would attract lot of new members to CE.

We'll print CE - posters & mail them to your address ( no matter where you are located on the Earth ). All you have to do is take permission from your college authorities & put CE's posters at appropriate places.

Do let me know if you have better ideas & how many of you are willing to do this for CE !

Awaiting responses,

-The Big K-

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I'll do them! ๐Ÿ˜€ I was wondering how to promote CE around campus easily.. I think this is a good way. I just need to get permission from the Deputy dean of engineering. I think he's the sorta guy who likes to get students involved in activities.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ash
    I'll do them! ๐Ÿ˜€ I was wondering how to promote CE around campus easily.. I think this is a good way. I just need to get permission from the Deputy dean of engineering. I think he's the sorta guy who likes to get students involved in activities.
    Amazing! ๐Ÿ˜€

I'm working on the design & hopefully the final poster will be ready in next few days ๐Ÿ˜€ .

Ash, once the poster drafts are ready, we'll choose a final design. I'll then mail the few copies to you.

Ash helps CE to go to Malaysia. Others, where are you? ๐Ÿ˜ !

-The Big K-
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Can we have a peek at the drafts of the posters? Maybe we CEans can contribute some ideas! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ash
    Can we have a peek at the drafts of the posters? Maybe we CEans can contribute some ideas! ๐Ÿ˜€
    That will be great! xHeavenlyx is good at graphics and he might want to help us with the design thing. xHx, you there? ๐Ÿ˜€

The idea is to have minimum words on our poster to make maximum impact. So, what are your ideas?

-The Big K-
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Moving the thread to IDEAS section for better visibility ๐Ÿ˜ . Come on CEans, we all want to grow CE, don't we?

-The Big K-
  • Elisa
    Elisa
    I will try to get in touch with friends from my university or ask someone to get in touch with you on email.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Shall we start designing a poster? I've few (stupid) ideas in my brain. Feel free to post yours. Don't hate me for the following -

IDEA#1

(Background: Red, Font: White)

Turn The Screws!
    www.CrazyEngineers.com
    Uniting Engineers Across The World
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

IDEA#2

You're smart? Huh!
    www.CrazyEngineers.com

โ€‹

IDEA#3

Screw It! Let's Do It!
    www.CrazyEngineers.com

โ€‹

IDEA#4

Join The Gang Of Engineers
    www.CrazyEngineers.com

Okay, I give up. I'm not good at it ๐Ÿ˜ก . Post your ideas in this thread!

-The Big K-
    โ€‹

โ€‹
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Screw It! Let's Do It!
    haha! Anyway, the first idea seems alright. But, is that the only text we'll add in the poster?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, the idea is to keep it short and simple (and sweet ๐Ÿ˜› ). We'd just leave the readers wondering what CE is about ๐Ÿ˜‰

Here is a draft - comment! (The actual poster will be a wide rectangle). Please do post if you have better ideas.

[โ€‹IMG]

-The Big K-
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    :sleeping:

Waiting for more ideas. Come on friends, don't you want more people to know about CE? ๐Ÿ˜€

-The Big K-
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Maybe we should add the CE symbol too? ๐Ÿ˜‰ I like the colour combo btw. What kinda "red" is that?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Its the #960001 ๐Ÿ˜

You mean, we should add 'CE' somewhere? Anyways, can we have something better than "Turn The Screws" thing?

-The Big K-
  • Krane
    Krane
    I am a student studying in APIIT/UCTI.... I am taking foundation in engineering.... I can speak to the student services to help promote this CE.. furthermore.. there is an upcoming Special Interest Groups for engineers which I think can help further promote this forum ๐Ÿ˜‰ what say you guys?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Krane
    I am a student studying in APIIT/UCTI.... I am taking foundation in engineering.... I can speak to the student services to help promote this CE.. furthermore.. there is an upcoming Special Interest Groups for engineers which I think can help further promote this forum ๐Ÿ˜‰ what say you guys?
    That would be great. Do let me know if I can be of any help.
  • mahul
    mahul
    Well _k i think people might find this a real cool place to be in once u started those competitions for ceans. i think i can convince some of my friends how cool this place is if i can make them witness the competitions.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sure! In fact, the planning is in progress for the competition. But all of us will have to wait for some time before we roll them out.
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    Some random design by me
    [โ€‹IMG]
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    MaRo
    Some random design by me
    [โ€‹IMG]
    [โ€‹IMG] Good Job! Maro! [โ€‹IMG]

Got more ideas for the posters? We'll print them and distribute them in colleges around the world ๐Ÿ˜€.
  • crook
    crook
    biggie..please share the poster with us before you print it ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • benny
    benny
    The_Big_K
    CEans,

I've been thinking about this since ages ๐Ÿ˜€ . We have a good bunch of CEans who are students. I think CE will grow if we can spread our name in colleges.

If we print attractive ( ๐Ÿ˜ ) posters of CE, how many of you would be willing to take pains to put them on the notice boards of your college? I'm sure it would attract lot of new members to CE.

We'll print CE - posters & mail them to your address ( no matter where you are located on the Earth ). All you have to do is take permission from your college authorities & put CE's posters at appropriate places.

Do let me know if you have better ideas & how many of you are willing to do this for CE !

Awaiting responses,

-The Big K-
    hey biggie !!!
    Good idea to spread news about CE through colleges. I'm okay with helping you . Just like crook said, it would be nice if u can send a copy of the poster before you print it !!
    cheers
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    benny
    hey biggie !!!
    Good idea to spread news about CE through colleges. I'm okay with helping you . Just like crook said, it would be nice if u can send a copy of the poster before you print it !!
    cheers
    Hi Benny,

Thanks a ton for volunteering. Unfortunately, the response is still low. The design is not a big problem ( as we already have couple of ideas about it). I need some time to print the posters, but I'll surely share the draft with all of you and we can then make the changes to it.

Till then, we'll need CE to be mentioned on your blogs/websites/college magazines etc. If you need content, just drop me a pm or contact me at admin [at] crazyengineers [dot] com.
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    Just decide a design and we all go for it print and spread
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    MaRo
    Just decide a design and we all go for it print and spread
    Sure thing. There are lots of pending activities :grin: , so I'll need some time before I get started with the design.

Otherwise, if things fall in place correctly; we may have a poster design competition with some good prize for the winner [โ€‹IMG]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I'm trying to interface a 4021 (8 stage static shift register) chip which is receiving a 12v clock and data input from a remote device to a PIC chip....
i need some bsics mini projects in electronics.can any one help me please
hai everybody! i want to do a project relating the topic SECURITY .hope anyone can help me
Dear reader, Somebody kindly tell me as to how to develop a text editor using C language and ncurses library. Where can i get a ready source code for it?...
Hi there hope u can help me out. I am a EEE student. This is a doubt from my paper communication & network transmission please help me out. The following...