Take MIT Courses for free

Massachusetts Institute of Technology, MIT, introduced a new initiative called OpenCourseWare, OCW

Its a free and open educational resource (OER) for educators, students, and self-learners around the world. It is true to MIT's values of excellence, i
a free and open educational resource (OER) for educators, students, and self-learners around the world. It is true to MIT's values of excellence, innovation, and leadership.
MIT OCW:
  • Is a publication of MIT course materials
  • Does not require any registrationnnovation, and leadership.
MIT OpenCourseWare | Free Online Course Materials

Take a look at this

Replies

• A SudhaKar
    A SudhaKar
    I check it,

Really this link was so cool,

Now I will check and screw fully.

And acknowledge.

Thanks and Regards,
    A.Sk...
  • skamthe81
    skamthe81
    nicelink but it doesn't show courses starting in next term........ie june/fall2008
  • bharathsv87
    bharathsv87
    good stuff dude.....๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

plz tel me in both we learn same language. what s the main diffrence bet Computer science and IT?
Hi CEans! We no longer have a complicated URL for CE Mail ๐Ÿ˜. Now you can access your CE - Mail directly from - https://email.crazyengineers.com ๐Ÿ˜ Enjoy! -The Big K-
MATLAB is a high-level technical computing language and interactive environment for algorithm development, data visualization, data analysis, and numeric computation. Using MATLAB, you can solve technical computing problems faster than...
I am going to do mini project this semester for that I need some titles from u. Please provide me some topics which can be easily designed and fabricated. Thank...
anyone can tel me that why do we refresh? like right click and click on refresh. or use F5 button which is use 4 refresh.