SystemAdministrator

Hi , I am Abhishek, passed B-tech in ElectricalEngineering From WBUT , currently working in Softwaretechnology as a System Administrator.
I always eager to devote myself in engineering works , grow my knowledge in different fields of technology and want to involve in the development or researching areas .

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# . It's great to have you with us. Check out existing discussions here on CE. Here's one you might be interested in: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Many of you link to CrazyEngineers from your blogs or through badges. Our earlier destination for the forums was www.crazyengineers.com / forum/ , however, we've migrated to upgraded version...
Hi Ceans , Can anybody give me the microcontroller code to monitor flow rate and volume of the liquid ??
I have done Hardware & Networking and am thinking of doing CWNA please help by giving suggestions. Thank you.
Hi how are u doing all,,, i want solution manual for sadiku elements of electromagnetics 5th edition,, i found one with odd answers ,, but i am looking for full...
In my opinion people think that mathematics is the most difficult subject!! I have made an research about that what is the reason behind their thinking and I found that...