system error resolution

Hey, this is urgent... Recently while booting up my pc, I got the error message "your system has recovered from a serious error".This after restarting automatically a couple of times earlier and once even flashing the blue error screen.I checked the event viewer and found the foll entries:
Error 9/22/2009 Service Control Manager (Category-none) (Eventid-7011)
Error 9/22/2009 System error (Category-102) (Eventid-1003)

I am clueless. Any help would be appreciated.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I just searched on Google for the error.

What OS do you have on your system?
  • KayD
    KayD
    I have windows xp proffessional...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone Im Sara, third year of Electronic Engineering from UK. Glad to be here, hope i can learn alot and help you guys if i can. Thank you
Hello guys , I want to do a project which is DSP related. What are your thoughts and ideas? Thank you
i am organizing annual fest of electrical and electronics engineering so we want some techinical event which are some unic one i willl be highly thankfull to you all please...
hi, I am searching for a project , which is based on Java, as of now, I only know J2SE, if there is any topic related to networking , hacking...
hey can anyone tell me my mistake in the foll program.I m not able to run the sorting part.i havent done merging part yet #include #include #include struct node {...