system clock is not working properly

Why my system clock is not working properly? Cam any body plz help me to correct it?
I am using Windows9 os. The clock is not showing correct time from past 15 days. Both the time and date are not showing properly.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Do you have a dual boot on your computer? If yes, that could be one of the problems.
  • The_Small_k
    The_Small_k
    If you are using a system older then 6 years may be the problem is related with your CMOS battery.
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    swathig
    Why my system clock is not working properly? Cam any body plz help me to correct it?
    I am using Windows9 os. The clock is not showing correct time from past 15 days. Both the time and date are not showing properly.
    Replace your battery.
  • Bharath51
    Bharath51

jst double click on the time button on the task bar........then goto "time zone"
    and then select (GMT+5.30 bombay,Chennai,kolkata, newdelhi)then it will works........😀
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    If you get your time reset each time when you switch off and start, then its the battery issue. Get a CR-2032 battery and replace it. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi everyone i have cleared my NTPC written for the post of executive trainee. Mine interview and GD are on june 23rd 2011. So i want your help to prepare...
Microsoft head Steve Ballmer announced that Windows 8 will be available in 2012. At the Microsoft Developer Forum in Tokyo on Monday, Ballmer said the software giant is hard at...
Official Note: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...rdays-crazyengineers-downtime.html#post167406 Discuss it here.
CEans, April - June are usually the lowest traffic days of CE community ever year. We decided to go ahead with our existing server configuration thinking the server would handle...
Google Cloud Connect for Microsoft Office This free add-in for Microsoft Office, which hails from Google, lets you save your Office documents to Google Docs, where you can use them...