Syria is facing interent problems because of infrastructural issues

Turkey had cleared the air and said that they have not shut down the internet services in the neighboring war-torn country Syria; the internet problem with Turk Telecom is because of the Syria's own fiber optic infrastructure.

Turkey said that they have aimed against the regime and not the Syrian people; and have no plans to stop Electricity and internet facilities.

Just a note - Syria is not completely disconnected from Internet; a Hon-Kong based company is keeping Syria connected. I am just wondering if it's infrastructural issue how come other connectivity is working. Do you think it's deliberate effort of Turks to disconnect Syrian's people for the war updates?

-CB

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    may be a part of infra is owed by that hongkong company? I have not read through the complete article , soc ant comment beyond it

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here is a list of project ideas based Aeronautics for Mechanical Engineers. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these projects as mini-projects as well as mega-projects....
if there are new ideas about the mechanical engg projects please share them about diff mechanisms..
Hi,Im working on this project thus ONLINE SALES-INVENTORY SYSTEM ANYONE WITH THE KNOWLEDGE ON HOW TO GO ABOUT IT PLEASE ASSIST.i NEED TO USE PHP AND MYSQL ONLINE SALES MONITORING-...
Materials engineers continue to be at the forefront in many areas of science. Materials science and engineering influences our lives each time we buy or use a new device, machine,...
Here is a list of project ideas based on RFID Technology. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these projects as mini-projects as well as mega-projects. This...