Switching from phone banking career to mechanical engineering

Dear Engineers,

Graduated in 2014 still confused what to do presently working as a phone banking officer which I want to resign as early as possible

SO I request you all give me a feedback what to do next I don't remember my academics too

I just have degree that's it and I need suggestion what should I do to get immediate job in mechanical engineering stream

what skills I have to develop?
which courses I have to do?
Which field I have to select for getting in industry

Please share your suggestion and advice

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I come from an ece background, but i love coding. So after my B.tech I have joined CDAC Kolkata (Thank you Kaustub Sir and Crazy Engineers Forum for Guiding me)...
Micromax has launched yet another mid-budget smartphone in its Canvas Series with Pace 4G Q416. In this day and age, when speed is all that we are after, Micromax has...
Reliance Jio will showcase its upcoming Jio Money and the Jio Chat service at the eIndia summit today in Mumbai. Reliance plans to let the attendees experience their high speed...
iPhone wants to be thinner and that demands sacrificing of the age-old, trustworthy 3.5mm headphone jack. The rumour that's making a buzz on the Internet originates from Macotakara, a Japanese...
All the car lovers out there - what car do you think you will be able to own in your lifetime? If you love cars, you know what I'm talking...