Swipe Konnect 4 And Konnect 4E At Price < Rs. 5000 Launched In India

Swipe Telecom has today launched two new smartphones in its Konnect series of gadgets with the unveiling of Swipe Konnect 4 and Konnect 4E. Priced below Rs. 5000, at Rs. 4490 and Rs. 3750 respectively, the Konnect 4 and 4E both feature a 4 inch display with OGS touch (800 x 480 pixel resolution) and are powered by 1 GHz dual core processor and Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean operating system. Both the phones supports two SIM cards and have a 1500 mAh battery. Let us now take a look at the features that are different for the two devices.

Starting with Swipe Konnect 4 - This one has a 512 MB RAM and 4 GB internal memory (ROM) which is expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card. There's a 3.2 megapixel camera with flash on the rear and a 0.3 megapixel camera on the front. On the connectivity front - the phone extends support to 3G, Wifi, USB 2.0 and Bluetooth. On the tech specs sheet, the Konnect 4 smartphone also mentions the presence of FM Radio, G-Sensor and GPS connectivity. The phone comes bundled with a USB cable, an AC power adaptor and a silicon rubber case.

swipe_konnect_4
Coming to Swipe Konnect 4E - This one has 256 MB RAM, 512 MB internal memory and microSD card support that lets user use up to 32 GB memory. On the rear end, the Konnect 4E smartphone features a 2 megapixel camera, whereas on the front there's a 0.3 megapixel snapper. On the connectivity front, there's 2G, Wi Fi and EDGE.

swipe_konnect_4e
If you love the power of Android and want a phone that is well within the budget, Swipe's new smartphones are great competition to your other choices - With Nokia X, X+ & XL, Nokia Finally Embraces Android At Affordable Prices, Micromax Bolt A35 - Gingerbread + 4" Display + 1GHz Processor For Rs. 4,250, BSNL & Champion Launch My Phone SM3512 And SM3513 At Budget Prices In India and Intex Cloud X3 Price In India Is Rs. 3790 - Quad Core Power At Price Lower Than Ever! as well as Intex Cloud X1+ And Cloud Y11: Value Packed At Low Price.

What are your thoughts on the new budget android phones? Share with us in comments below.

Source: Swipe #-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: If you thought good plumbers and electricians were hard to find, try getting hold of a data scientist. The rapid growth of big data and analytics for use within...
Dear professionals, I am following Engineering, Just I have completed my first year and I have to choose my field specialization. But the problem is, my aim is to follow...
Quote: archers are making a smarter "kill switch" for phones that knows when a gadget is in the hands of a thief. Software on the phone watches how you use...
According to the Interpol, carbon dioxide emissions due to deforestation contribute about 17% of total carbon dioxide emissions. The main reason of deforestation is an illegal logging activity. There are...
Hi there ! I'm facing some issues with my net. For like 1.5 day their server was down, now it's up and running, still there are issues. Some sites are...