Swiftkey Flow For Android - The Best Android Keyboard So Far

Typing on touchscreens could be really painful if you're used to the physical keyboards. Bu there are several solutions available in the market to address that problem. Swiftkey Flow is one of the latest innovations from Swiftkey - the virtual keyboard app that's already famous in the Google Play market.

The flow technology will not only just recognize the words, but it will let you compose all sentences without really lifting your fingers. Swype keyboard does the same, but you have to press 'full stop' button and space buttons to really type a meaningful sentence.

Check out this video demonstration of the app. If you're using it, feel free to post your review of this app.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello seniors, I have a situation here. I was placed in Wipro & Infosys during the campus placements drive in my college. I was prepared to join Infosys, but they...
Hi... I needed some help with my OS project.. The topic is IMPLEMENTATION OF HASHED AND INVERTED PAGE TABLES USING C.. Basically I need to have a process with a...
In 2002, The game that gave whole different shape to GTA franchise with its Open world feature, Grand Theft Auto Vice City has been released for iOS. It has all...
hey i just heard about the POWER PCB software from PAD. Has anybody used it before? If yes i would appreciate a short review of how the software is. Is...
What will happen when inductance is placed in dc and ac supply?