Surprise! New Theme !

Hey CEans ! ๐Ÿ˜

I'm glad to announce the new style for CE forums - I-Bulletin! ๐Ÿ˜

But wait - the old CE forum style lovers can switch back to the old style by selecting 'Default' style in the 'Quick Style Chooser' at the bottom of forums. If you don't see any change, clear your browser cookies! ๐Ÿ˜€

Please do participate in the poll and let me know what you think about the poll! Feel free to discuss the new theme in this thread!

I'm all set to receive opinions like 'Rocks [โ€‹IMG] ' to ' Yukk [โ€‹IMG] ' .

Awaiting your response!

-The Big K-

Replies

• Neha
    Neha
    it ROCKS!!!

thats a gr8 surprise and its wonderful..

My votes to the new one!!
  • crook
    crook
    Rocks !

Wow!

What a surprise! I loved the new theme! ๐Ÿ˜

Looks cool to eyes ! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

CROOK
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    cool

That's fantastic! ๐Ÿ˜€

The them keeps the 'neat n clean' look and doesn't strain eyes ๐Ÿ˜› . Crazyboy - I moved your 'default theme' ( btw, you can shift to the default theme by selecting 'default theme' from the Quick Style Chooser )

Cummon guys, tell me what do you think about the new theme ! ๐Ÿ˜€

-The Big K-
  • sristi
    sristi
    its fantabulous big_k ๐Ÿ˜€
  • rick
    rick
    rocks!

Big K ! new theme rocks ! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Jerry
    Jerry
    New theme is amazing! Thanks for keeping the default theme too. Perfect combination of colors & buttons.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    thanks!

Thanks guys! ๐Ÿ˜

Glad to know that you liked the theme. I'll make 'I-Bulletin' forum skin from now on.

-The Big K-
  • crook
    crook
    infact the new theme is much better than the old theme. how about having 3 - 4 themes for the forum ? ๐Ÿ˜‰

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

this poem was nominated for the best poem of 2005,written by an african kid. when i born,i black. when i grow up,i black. when i go under sun,i black. when...
Hello CEans! Most of us will agree that resume writing is an art. You have to enclose your life's achievements in those A4 sheets. Now believe me, a lot depends...
Guys, I'm planning to start CE - IT support. An IT support exclusively for CEans. Often we run into problems with our computer. If everything works fine, we may have...
CEans! MS innovating! Check out their latest media player - Windows Media Player 11 Beta. I'm really impressed by the graphics and color scheme. Let us review their latest software...
Hi everyone I have a question...I saw an option called "Download vcard" in CEans profile..Can anybody tell wats vcard??