Surprise! CE - Downloads!

[FONT=verdana,geneva]๐Ÿ˜Surprise ๐Ÿ˜
[/FONT]โ€‹
[FONT=verdana,geneva]CEans![/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,geneva]
[/FONT][FONT=verdana,geneva]Welcome to CE - Downloads![/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,geneva]We have been thinking too hard lately about how to 'create value' through CE. Good news is that, we have no shortage of creative brains in our ever growing crazy engineers gang. Ideas keep on popping up & we don't let them go away. CE - Downloads was just an idea got discussed on CE - Forums and here we are - Introducing CE - Downloads! ๐Ÿ˜[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,geneva]To begin with, CE - Downloads will contain PDFs of articles written by our own CEans for the CEans & rest of the world. We will keep on adding amazing content which will provide you information on wide range of topics. Well, since its our (yep, you are included) website, your opinion matters. Do not hesitate to write to us at editorial at crazyengineers dot com![/FONT]

So, get started - Check out the 'CE - Downloads' section on our front page at CrazyEngineers ! Its there on the top left corner!

[FONT=verdana,geneva]Yours Truly,[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,geneva]-The Big K-[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,geneva]On Behalf Of CE - Editorial
[/FONT]

Replies

• crook
    crook
    ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I read both articles! Very nice articles KGV & xheavenlyx!

Keep it up!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Problem Fixed

Few of our CEans reported that they got an error message while downloading the files. The problem has been fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience caused ๐Ÿ˜• .

Please reply to this thread if you face any problem while download from CE - Downloads.

Yep, we will be adding more content soon. Do not forget to forward the articles to your friends ๐Ÿ˜!

-The Big K-
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    This is great news. Kudos to Biggie who has taken a lot of hardwork to make it possible.

There are many more articles to be uploaded here. We urge that all of you who download the article to pass it on to your friends and accomplices. Remember, we are here to help the engineering community.

Enjoy the new feature. Your suggestions and comments are most welcome!
  • vibhor_one
    vibhor_one
    mayurpathak
    This is great news. Kudos to Biggie who has taken a lot of hardwork to make it possible.

There are many more articles to be uploaded here. We urge that all of you who download the article to pass it on to your friends and accomplices. Remember, we are here to help the engineering community.

Enjoy the new feature. Your suggestions and comments are most welcome!

Hi Big_K,

It's nice to here from you about the download section. Hope it might be soon ready to download easily.

With Regards,

vibhor_one
  • T`u`L`!`P
    T`u`L`!`P
    Hats Off........
    great news.. will b very usefull...
    thx
    cheers!!!!
  • chaudharyssv
    chaudharyssv
    Wow...! tht's really a great new to hear!!!

Hope CEans hv great time in downloading...
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Yes indeed that is great news and good that new people are appreciating it.

Both tulip and choudhary, I request you to please go through the new bee training.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Thanks!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CEans,

CE-Downloads section got updated with an article by Desijays. The article is about Evolution of Bit Torrents.

Do read it! Available CrazyEngineers

-The Big K-
  • aashima
    aashima
    Well that was a stupendous article. Keep the good work on !!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys I had bought a 160 gb laptop harddisk and put a casing on it (so that I can use it as usb and its small so it is...
Hello to all CEans' After 6 quotes & reply i finally got an eye on starting my introductory thread. Not much to say but just as i have mentioned in...
Hi crazy engineers! wat will be the next version of windows after VISTA?? WILL Mr Gates will stop launching windows verisons????๐Ÿ˜
hi.. I have selected a project based on VLSI tech. I want to interface FPGA 2S200-5PQ208 to parallel port. I need help in converting voltage levels between two families.... Please...
can any boudy tell me wat is blu-ray disc??? and wat r its features? does it requres any other writer??