Surge Current arrestor

i need some information about surge current arrestors. . . . . .

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    shriraksha
    i need some information about surge current arrestors. . . . . .
    What information are you looking for apart from what's available in the textbooks? Do you have any specific questions about current arrestors? Please ask them so that we can answer / explain.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Where is your surge current If it is a DC current then put a low resistance in parallel to the existing design to ground. In case of AC surge put a capacitor of suitable value to the couple the surge point and ground

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As Energy Efficient lighting is my seminar topic i need to know about it
guys...are control systems engineering and control engineering the same?? where can a control systems engineer search for a job?
Guys, spare me some ideas on how i can design a converter from a normal household ac supply to usb y cable.... also on designing,is it ok if i dont...
Excel 2013, the annual national level techno-managerial symposium of Govt. Model Engineering College, Kochi is proud to announce the launch of its first event - Innovations for a Better Tomorrow...
The PlayStation 4 event will start at 'odd' hours, starting at 4:30 AM on 21 February in India. So only the die-hard PS4 fanatics will be 'up' at that time...