Sunga Mung'ambata

Iam an Agricultural Engineering student at The Univeristy of Zambia aged 22 in my fourth year and Am interested in farm power and machinery. I like watching documentaries and working on projects as they shift the thinking of my brain. Am looking forward to meet interesting topics even as I interact with engineers all over the world​

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Welcome to CE Sunga. Its great to have an agricultural engineering student among us 😀
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#. 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# I am sure you will love it here.
    Welcome to CE World!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to engineer's community.
  • prashpan
    prashpan
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Welcome #-Link-Snipped-# 👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello friends,can anyone tell me about E billing and invoice system? means what would be the definition,or does it means that it is a online billing system? kindly give me...
I've been wondering about this for some time now. There are 200 Engineering colleges in Karnataka. There are about 600 Engineering Colleges in Andhra Pradesh, 450 in Tamil Nadu. North...
Myself Ketan Kumar B.Tech Electrical Engg from NIT Patna, I am gonna rock this world!!!!
Dear CE Members , Myself Anees ,I am new to CE forum....I found this very interesting .....this provides a platform for crazy Engineers to share their ideas and thoughts among...
Is it possible to do thermodynamic calculations and create thermodynamic models in matlab? I want to model an IC engine in matlab and calculate its parameters. Anyone please provide some...