Sunday Debate | 20 July @ 7:30 PM (IST) - Participate & Win!

The next in the line of our popular weekend debate is scheduled on July 20, 2014 at 7:30 PM (IST). The debate is open to all the CEans!

Read the following carefully-
Debate Topic : Will be announced exactly at 7:30 PM in the #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Schedule: Start 7:30 PM - End 9:00 PM (90 Minutes)
  • Debate Moderator: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Rules: Be respectful towards other's views, be professional and don't spam the debate thread.
  • Prize: Rs. 500 gift voucher from Flipkart
Questions / doubts? - Ask below.
Keep a watch on the thread for further discussion and debate thread links.

Will you be in for the coming Sunday Debate?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hoping for more participation than ever before.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    yeah.hope i will be for full 90minutes
  • Dilip raj.J
    Dilip raj.J
    Rajni Jain
    The next in the line of our popular weekend debate is scheduled on July 20, 2014 at 7:30 PM (IST). The debate is open to all the CEans!

• Rules: Be respectful towards other's views, be professional and don't spam the debate thread.
    Keep a watch on the thread for further discussion and debate thread links.

yup ...
  • Ashucomp
    Ashucomp
    Rajni Jain

Keep a watch on the thread for further discussion and debate thread links

ready!!!
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Just less than an hour before we will start today's debate. I am sure you will be reaching home and making yourself comfortable before we will start at 7:30 PM.

Tagging a handful of CEan's

[USERGROUP=4]@Moderators[/USERGROUP] , #-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-# ,#-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Gurwinder Singh
    Gurwinder Singh
    Oops! I can't
    Going busy. I will miss it :-(
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Looking forward to a fiery debate.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEans....I was selected in Two companies Syntel and Mphasis.I was getting confused to accept which offer so that there will be growth in future.Syntel is offering 2.9 and Mphasis...
Looks like the creative crazy Ideas thread has outlived it's life span. Seems to have crossed plenty views and replies. Looks like calling me to put some life back. Should...
Name: Alen K Tomy *Engineering Trade: Mechanical Location: Cochin, Kerala *Occupation: Student, 3rd Year, B.Tech *Hobbies & Interests: maths internet surfing, music *I joined CrazyEngineers because: i found it's quite...
Say hello to Jibo Robot - the machine that ain't a machine! Developed by Jibo Inc., this tiny robot aims to be a part of your family. Just about a...
Hi I am Avisek Ghosh from Kolkata, I started my startup 2yrs back when I was in collage I was kinda able to cope with it from my bedroom but...