Sun Sign Guru

Sun Sign Guru

I take pleasure in opening another thread in the CE forum for knowing Sunsigns. So all those freak guys and girls interested in knowing about your sun signs, their characteristics, various terminologies, their meanings, issues related to compatibility.. blah blah. This is SunSign Guru at your service.

In the first edition of this issue, we will learn about what are sun signs.
Originally referred to as your star sign, your Sun sign represents the sign of the Zodiac that the Sun was in at the time of your birth. The Sun rules willpower and ego. It is the core of your potential and uniqueness as an individual; who you are and what you are about.

Your Sun sign represents the main direction and focus you want your life to take and your determination to accomplish what you set out to do. It represents your personal honesty and integrity, your ability to command respect and authority and your capacity to impress and influence others.

The beginning and end dates for each of the signs can vary from year to year. The ones born on these dates are said to be born on a cusp.

There are 12 major Sun Signs Ruled by different lpanets:

Aries
Taurus
Gemini
Cancer
Leo
Virgo
Libra
Scorpio
Sagittarius
Capricorn
Aquarius
Pisces

Besides there are various other topics to be learnt. Such as Your Rising Sign, moon Sign, Communication Sign, Love Sign, Passion Sign, Lucky Sign, Karmic Sign, Healing Sign, Rebellion Sign, Spiritual Sign, Power Sign, Mothering Sign, Soul Mate Sign, Warrior Sign, Sexuality Sign.. blah blah. The list is endless.

So guys, all those wish to endulge into this journey to the fantasy land are welcome aboard. I understand this has no connection to engineering, but for a change lets try to take a peek into our zodiac engineering.

In the next edition, we will study about ARIES. Guys whose sign is aries can send me their questions.

Bye for now.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CEans!

That's Mayur reloaded. Don't get confused by 'blah blah'. Mayur is good at it!

Way to go mayur ๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K-
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Thanks Big k..

Guys is it that all are anti sunsign? or ppl did not find time to read this.

๐Ÿ˜”
  • aashima
    aashima
    Good one

Hey thats cool!!! It sounds great to learn something new and entirely different. Well am set for it but i know i have to wait for my turn ๐Ÿ˜” i.e. Capricorn. But not a problem, i would like to know about all of them as well. Go on Mayur, good effort.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    First Sign Aries

Hello All,

This sun sign guru at your service. As promised, kindly go on and read about ARIES. Your comments and suggestions are always welcome.

Aries:

Aries is the first sign of the Zodiac, meaning they are, or rather want to be a born leader. Aries are the leaders of the pack, first in line to get things going. Whether or not everything gets done is another question altogether, for an Aries prefers to initiate rather than to complete.

Arieans follow the proverb "will break but will not bend" to the T. They are demanding and passionate, and need an equally self-possessed lover to stimulate them. They can be fiercely loyal, yet self-centered at the same time. So the partner needs to exhibit confidence and know when to give them your space. The occasional bouts of temper exhibited by are best dealt with if they are used as a prelude to a deeper understanding. They will stick with a relationship as long as it's hot, but if things start to cool down, it won't be long before they hit the road. The ideal Aries soul mate may be someone who is never dull.
    Aries normally dont shy away from any new assignment. They are the trend setters, mind you. As I said, they like to initiate, kick start some thing. Dont be surpised if they rally themselves against all impossible odds. You will be buoyed by their charm and charisma.

The problem with Arieans is that they are too heady, to stubborn to compromise. I advise you not to intervene when an ariean is busy or occupied with an important work. They tend to be too blun at times. Its very difficult to soften this Ram. While dealing with them, be direct and to the point. They dont like travelling on a Mary Land ride. Be prepared for any thing and every thing. You might be residing poetry one day and bungee jumping the otehr day.

Last Instruction: Dont even try to hurt their ego. You'll be blown to pieces.
  • AlameluKrishnan
    AlameluKrishnan
    Agree with Mayur on Aries. I have a typical Arian as my husband and he fits into the explanation of Mayur to a T.

I would also like to add "Linda GoodMan - Sun Signs" if anyone is more interested in them. Please visit the following link for much more details #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Neha
    Neha
    Interesting thread!!!

I am desperately waiting to know about aquarians.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Second sign Taurus

Thank you for appreciating my contribution.

Next Sign Taurus

"Stubborn and dependable, you are blessed with a bullish steadiness, which is your very own." It's the Bull that serves aptly as the Taurean's mascot, so there is no hiding the fact that these folks are bull-headed and stubborn. Don't react all you taureans reading this, yes, you are. This Sign has a "Fixed Quality" attached to it after all, so expect that things will occasionally grind to a halt. Meaning they are not the ones who enjoy being in a fix. So you may be subjected to occasional let aways from time to time. They believe in keeping things straight and simple. Having said that, Taureans don't start out with the intention of getting stuck. They simply want to get things done, and it's that steady, dogged persistence that winds up being viewed as stubbornness.

Taurus is regarded as one of the most practical and reliable members of the zodiac. They are tender, gentle, truly tolerant and very protective about their partners. They value material pleasures, and would live to share them with their lover. Security and possessions are important to them, and someone who provides these things will quickly make it to the top of their list. Unlike the Aries love of the game, Taurus loves the rewards of the game. Think physical pleasures and material goods, for those born under this Sign revel in delicious excess. They love being pampered and will never refuse a sweet gift if you offer them one, no matter the occasion.

Taureans are also fond of good food. So winning a Taurean, especially a guy is very easy if you know how to cook good food and keep the house clean. A taurean will lend you any help, but its important that you acknowledge it.

Finally a couple of suggestions: Never push your opinions on a taurean, remember he is a bull. They dont like interference, unless they themselves ask you. Dont try to be frivolous. Taureans like steady relationships, without much hassle. So keep your volatility under check.
  • aashima
    aashima
    Nice information Mayur. Keep the spirit high. Between could you also include the information regarding which sunsigns is most compatible with which!!
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Gemini

Next Sign Gemini:

"The Unpredictable" The best suited word to them. Gemini, which an air sign is by far the most exciting sign of all. These people are fun to be with. They like people. The more the merrier. They can easily convince people that they are an exciting, interesting and intelligent human beings around. That's because they love to talk! ranging from the idle daily office or school chatter to discussions on grave philosophical topics, Gemini' love it all. The driving force behind a Gemini's conversation is their mind. The Gemini-born are intellectually inclined, forever probing people and places in search of information. The more information they collects, the better. Sharing that information later on with those they love is also a lot of fun, for Geminis are supremely interested in developing their relationships.

If you have a Gemini partner, the relationship will certainly never be boring. A gemini wants a mentally stimulating partner, who should match them in their zest for life. They love to dazzle with their intelligence and quick wit. A gemini is seldom consistent, meaning you will always want to doubt your partner because of their sheer vulnerability. And mind you, they can leave you if you no longer remain exciting. However when in deep committed relationship, they can be extremely caring and faithful. They need to be loved and yet need space, and the one person who can give both to them wins hands down.

Gemini can gel with absolutely any sign* conditions apply, provided you give them their required space and freedom. As I said, Gemini are very volatile. They will not remain tomorrow what they are today, nor will they have any lasting memory of yesterday. In one way or another, they will change; because change is their inherent characteristics.

Loving them is easy and fun, but they like to keep a distance. There's an inner core that belongs only to them, that they'll never share with another human being.

Dealing with a Gemini though is a challenging task at times. You need to be good with your general knowledge. Be prepared as if you have to run a sprint any time. Never ever in your life be possesive with a Gemini, if you are good enough, they will stick to you, no matter what. Give them some freedom and see what they can do to your life.
  • aashima
    aashima
    Another nice information by Mayur. Thats really good. Keep the spirit high!!!
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Next Sign Cancer

Next Sign Cancer

First thing that comes to my mind as soon as I say cancer is emotions and feelings. Those born under this Sign wear their heart on their sleeve, which is just fine by them. A water sign represented by a crab, they are just the right kind of person if you want to discuss about home and family. Crabs always prefer to stay in groups and love their families. They love their shells and are often very moody. Although you might be buoyed by their fangs occasionally, but these are very much lovable and homely creatures.

The problem with crabs is that they hate to be criticized, they are deeply wounded by ridicule and they just can't stand being rejected. When they feel threatened by even the faintest whiff of criticism they withdraw into their shell and snap the door shut.

They like to keep secrets. So if you have just now divulged a secret to a crab, be sure that it will remain with them forever. Not that they are extremely loyal to you, its because they find it very difficult to share. Further, in keeping with their difficulty in sharing their innermost feelings, it can become a herculean task to pry a Crab out of its secret hiding place. At times they might also carry an inferiority complex, which is built by themselves, which further denigrates the problem. You need to do is allow the crab to go into his/her shell. They will eventually come out themselves. Although they take a time longer than others, there's no other way you can deal with them.

Crabs normally never rush into a relationship. But once they are sure, they turn out to be loyal and passionate partners. They have an excellent instinct for which relationship will work, and once they assess this, the relationship will never go wrong. They like their loved ones to lean on them forever.

Crabs love appreciation, so be generous in that. Remember special occasions and prepare well for them. As I said, Crabs are very homely. But dont ever try to be dominating in the relationship, neither try to be pushy. When Crabs need their space, they practically mean it. Once they retreats into their shell, you will take an era to get them back.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    (bump)

Moving the thread to Chit-Chat. We don't have discussions on this thread so far.

-The Big K-
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    The thread has been inactive for quite a long time now. Bumping it.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Please tell more about Leo ๐Ÿ˜›.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CEan - Swati has been inactive since long time.

LEO: This year is going to be great for you. You'll enjoy the best of your health and have happy times round the year.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    hey are you into amatuer astrology???
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm into mature astrology.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    so biggie, you know how to make kundli's(I dont know its english name)
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sarah_9
    Hello,

Sounds interesting, OMG, Libra will take quite long time, to come up๐Ÿ˜’

Regards,
    sarah_9
    Here's LIBRA :

2009 is going to be great year for you. If you continue to do what you love, with passion, you'll get success. You will enjoy the best of your health and have the happiest times.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    biggiie->new LINDAGODMAN ๐Ÿ˜€
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    what about aquarious????
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    The_Big_K
    Here's LIBRA :

2009 is going to be great year for you. If you continue to do what you love, with passion, you'll get success. You will enjoy the best of your health and have the happiest times.
    So that is how my year will be.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    sarah_9
    Hello,

Hey thanks for your reply, could you please tell me more about love life, it is quite boring and i`m planning to join any site, would it work??

Regards,
    sarah_9
    Ah, its an intentional spammer. A different post, but same style on other forums. Ban? ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sure Ash ๐Ÿ˜. Patty, experience your first time ๐Ÿ˜ !
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Thank you. I accept.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans with free time - Open a webpage which has images in it ( try it with google image search ) and paste following code in the address bar. (...
Copy Paste Job Name:- Mayur NickName:- Dont need 1 Occupation:- Consultant by work, Free Lancer by nature Editor-in-Chief:- www.CrazyEngineers.com (an Online community for engineers across the world) Cell Phone: -...
How can we increase the broadband bandwidth size without having to consult the ISP
Can someone please let me know with the aid of diagrams on how to construct a low power FM transmitter??
can anyone explain me the reason behind the non-unioform{logarithmic}marking on the knob of signal generator?ie.i want to know the practical reason behind that marking!