summer training.

Hi friends i want to do intenship in this summer ....can any one say .How to apply and also how to proceed ..? As i am studying m.s.software engg.. its 5years cours..
can any one say .....

Replies

• buzzparas
    buzzparas
    their is one website which gives all information related to Internships available in india, try searching in forum you will find the link for sure
  • Debtanu_icraft
    Debtanu_icraft
    Thanks for nice posting.

In IT industry PHP-MYSQL is now bombing.PHP KOLKATA is one of the best institute for php training & placement.There are more than 100 companies registered.
    We provide best summer training project.

More Information
    :-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After a long time i am visiting CE, so I can see the ceans with the new titles nowadays, also peoples profiles with the likes and liked., Really nice idea...
Hey guys and gals, i request you to help me out from this dilemma. I want to do an FEA final year course project. The thing is, i want to...
Hi Friends, I am wondering for the best books for following subjects: 1)Digital Logic 2)Computer organization and architecture 3)Programming and Data Structures 4)Algorithms 5)Theory of Computation(Automata etc.) 6)Compiler Design 7)Operating...
I'm currently studying Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering at KIIT University, Bhubaneswar. I'm a 1st year student. I just wanted to know how's the reach of E.T.C students in the core...
Hi friends today our CEan gaurav is celebrating his birthday. Many more happy returns of the day🎉🎉 Have a blast!!:myparty::myparty: