summer training

hello sir...
m a student of 3rd year computer science..my 6th semester is in running.
my training session will start on the end of may. so i have two choices..
1. to join any course in language.
2. to do training in any compney.
which one will be better for me.. nd also tell me that if training is a good option then from where should i do this..
nd if language course is a good option then on which language and from where should i have to do this..
please rply me as soon as possible..
regards
ujjval jain

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sir From where i can download UP Simulator Please - its Freeware... for mobile..programming? R.Rengaraj
Hi folks , I want to know how to append a file in C#,it should not delete the original content of the file . How to do it for beginning...
Hi guys, I have 2 analog inputs and 2 digital inputs that I am hoping to sample remotely, so I have been looking at wireless cable solutions that are low...
i am a 3rd year student of ece dept...i m doing a project on this topic.....i am seeking someone's help to understand the VHDL program stepwise,which is listed below.... --...
hi, i am doing simulation of my project related to grid computing, when i run the simulation following error occurs Exception in thread "main" eduni.simjava.Sim_exception: Sim_entity: Entity names can't contain...