Summer training

Hello
I am Nakul Jain and pursuing Electronics and communication engineering for IP university. I am searching for a good company for my summer training. Plz give some company names of this field as the project is based on that. Also provide some contact number if you have of that company.

Plz respond as soon as possible

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i have symposium in mumbai on march 8th and 9th,so last date for submit the abstact on feb on 18th,so any one say good project for do ,please give any...
i am doing b.tech as the recession ha left his footprints we have only no campus placement in our college. so please suggest me what should i do? i am...
[FONT="]CodeFest & IEEE present to you CodeWarrior - Either Win or Die Coding! [/FONT] [FONT="]It is a completely Online event with two cumulative rounds, testing all aspects of your computer...
i need help in finding a multi-disciplinary engineering project that have computer , electrical and chemical engineers. 😕😔 thanks...
I want to know the procedure to apply for summer internship at iit-delhi. can anybody inform me about this...😕