summer training??

Hello everyone there........
can anyone tell me about summer training for an electronics and communication person in Rajasthan.......

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    The message in quotes is a spam

Lovingttu

Look at the profile of this person and his posts. He has been posting the same advertising in different posts.
    Ash are you listening
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Removed the spammed ads and banned the member. We're getting spammed by few idiot Chinese Spammers.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

GENERATION CHANGE IN KEYBOARDS Your computer keyboard is probably a magnet for spilled soda, crumbs, dust, and other unsavory debris. Dump enough junk between the keys and the circuit board...
a transformer can also amplify an ac signal than why do we use a transistor as an amplifier
I guess the purpose behind this challenge is to generate various ideas of making money with little money. -------------------------------------------------- divi ------------------------------------------------- Did you see it? One more time? You won't...
I am a 1st year Mechanical Student.....!!!!! I am interested in Aeronautical Engineering....as my higher studies..!!!! but seeing the future vision...Mechatronics also facinates me.... Can you temme......which is the best...
Help......the line follower once again!!! okay so i finally have a few days to myself again and i have decided to try and finish up this line follower that i...