Summer Training in Web Technology

I'm Siddhant and pursuing B.Tech (3rd yr-EIE) from Kolkata. I want o make my career in web technology and so I am looking for training in web technology from a reputed firm anywhere in India during this summers(june-august). I've a good grip over HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT & PHP. Pls help ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜” and let me know if you have any information about the same.
Thankyou.

Replies

• niraj.kumar
    niraj.kumar
    Well sid I can help you in doing some project but my company works in C++ solaris ... I do web development for my own intrest ... but let me know what you have in mind .. how much time you have I can guide you on some project on LAMP architecture
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's great Niraj ๐Ÿ˜€

Maybe you should try hand on Ruby on Rails? ๐Ÿ˜‰

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Everyone over here..I'm Siddhant from kolkata. Presently I'm pursuing my B.Tech degree in Instrumentation department (3rd yr). I want to make my career in web development but I don't...
i declared a array of pointer *nm[10]; in class and i need to input data in it and dynamically allocate memory for this and also i have to show the...
Want to know everything about how to become an Army officer , This comprehensive 'Insiders' guide will show every step of the way. Visit
Hi, I can't access Chillax : Chit - Chat from my office because of the some company policies. I think it's because this forum heading contains the "Chat " word....
I have HP 1000 laserjet attached to win vista & i shared this printer from another win vista... but if i give any print from IE7 its shows error "pls...