Summer Training in Mumbai, Pune or Bangalore

i would like to do summer training this year for a month or two in bangalore pune or mumbai.In which company should i apply and whats the procedure?

Replies

• stupido
    stupido
    GO GOA - Check out summer training at BITS - PILANI GOA campus.

have fun!!😎
  • tiwaritheking
    tiwaritheking
    I am in 2nd year of mechanical engineering in DR. D Y PATIL COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING,pune.I am looking for summer training in pune in this year.please help me informing about scope and procedure to apply..................
    AMIT TIWARI
  • abhishek1814
    abhishek1814
    There are many automobile industry in pune like GM,AUDI,FIAT etc.. These do provide training.. why don you contact these organisations
  • abhishek1814
    abhishek1814
    if you wan training in software company then opt for NOKIA at mysore.. they do provide it

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys how are you all? I was hoping that someone may be able to explain a bit about the TCP header and how all the sections work in relation...
A MATLAB routine, DeltaRule, to train a single artificial neuron using the delta rule is available. This routine fits a simple neural model to class (0/1) data. The resulting model...
Hi i'm doing my final yr BTech. A major IT company is visiting my campus next week. My brother works as an analyst in that co. Now if i say...
Can you please help me in this about topic?
Sachin Tendulkar became the first batsman to score a double century in One-Day Internationals😁, accomplishing the feat in the second one-dayer against South Africa in Gwalior on Wednesday. The master...