Summer Training In Mobile Technologies/Applications

Dear Friends,

We provide placement oriented professional trainings in mobile communication technologies and mobile application domain.You can join any one of the mentioned training programs based on your interest and career goals during your summer training period.

=====================================================================

Training Name - Diploma In Mobile Communication Software Technology (DMCST)
Training Code - NES_MTA_02
Details - Link Edited

Modules Covered - Telecom Basics, Advanced telecom concepts, Operating System Concepts, Basic C Programming, Advance C Programming (Data Structure Programming and Unix System Programming), Introduction to GSM Technology, Introduction to GPRS Technology, Introduction to 3G UMTS Technology

Training Fees - Kindly refer the attachment (10% discount on more than 1 student)

Training Name - Advance Training In Mobile Communication Application Development using C++ for SYMBIAN OS
Training Code - NES_MTA_4A
Details - Link Edited

Modules Covered - Smartphones and Symbian OS Basics, Symbian OS Architecture, Symbian OS Programming Basics, Symbian OS Build Environment, Strings, Buffers and Data Collections, Processes, Threads and Synchronization, Asynchronous Functions and Active Objects, Client/Server Framework, Symbian OS TCP/IP Network Programming, GUI Application Programming, Specifications of Symbian OS Phones, Security in Symbian OS v9 and Live Project

Training Fees - Kindly refer the attachment (10% discount on more than 1 student)

Training Name - Advance Training In Mobile Communication Application Development using J2ME for SYMBIAN OS
Training Code - NES_MTA_5A
Details - Link Edited#-Link-Snipped-#

Introduction to J2ME, What is the J2ME Platform? J2ME Specifications, The Connected Limited Device Configuration, The CLDC Java Virtual Machine, The CLDC Class Libraries, The Mobile Information Device Profile and MIDlets,MIDP Overview, The MIDP Java Platform, MIDlets and MIDlet Suites, MIDlet Execution Environment and Lifecycle, Delivery and Installation of MIDlets, MIDlet User Interfaces, User Interface Overview, The High-Level User Interface API, The Low-Level MIDlet User Interface API, Wireless Java: Networking and Persistent Storage,A Networking Architecture for Small Devices, Sockets, Datagrams, HTTP Connections, Persistent Storage and Live Project

Training Name - Diploma in Mobile Communication Application (DMCA)
Training Code - NES_MTA_10
Details - Link Edited

Modules Covered - Smartphones and Symbian OS Basics, Symbian OS Architecture, Symbian OS Programming Basics, Symbian OS Build Environment, Strings, Buffers and Data Collections, Processes, Threads and Synchronization, Asynchronous Functions and Active Objects, Client/Server Framework, Symbian OS TCP/IP Network Programming, GUI Application Programming, Specifications of Symbian OS Phones, Security in Symbian OS v9

Introduction to J2ME, What is the J2ME Platform? J2ME Specifications, The Connected Limited Device Configuration, The CLDC Java Virtual Machine, The CLDC Class Libraries, The Mobile Information Device Profile and MIDlets,MIDP Overview, The MIDP Java Platform, MIDlets and MIDlet Suites, MIDlet Execution Environment and Lifecycle, Delivery and Installation of MIDlets, MIDlet User Interfaces, User Interface Overview, The High-Level User Interface API, The Low-Level MIDlet User Interface API, Wireless Java: Networking and Persistent Storage,A Networking Architecture for Small Devices, Sockets, Datagrams, HTTP Connections, Persistent Storage

Training Schedule -15th May, 01st June, 15th June, 01st July, 15th July, 01st Aug

TRAINING MODE - REGULAR/ONLINE

- In REGULAR Mode, You will have to attend classes daily for 3-4 hrs for 6 days.
- In ONLINE mode, you can get this training from any part of world.

You can join this training from any part of world in ONLINE training mode.

For ONLINE mode, you need to have following things at your end
--------------------------------------------------------------
1. Intel or any other processor based PC (minimum 1.5 GHz, 128/256 MB RAM)
2. Linux OS
3. Windows OS
4. Adobe Acrobat Reader
5. Microsoft Office
6. Internet Connection (64 Kbps)
7. Headset/Microphone

After registration, we will allocate a LIVE/REAL online trainer to you, who will be available online with you on goggle talk / Skype / yahoo messenger for 1 hr for 5 days a week. Your trainer will guide you throughout the program. We will send you training materials and assignments by email. You will have to go through the training materials and complete assignments at your side and send them back to us for review. You can always do a voice chat with us to clear your doubts.We have online students in Europe, Canada, Africa, Australia and India(Mysore/Bhopal/Gurgaon).Placement support is same for regular/online/part-time mode.

Enrollment Procedure:-
---------------------
STEP 1 - If you want to pursue any of the course, you will have to download, fill and send registration form
STEP 2 - Once we confirm your admission, then you will have to submit copy of your education certificates, 2 passport size photographs and course fees.

For complete list of training programs, visit our url:-
Link Edited

Detailed Course fees - Please refer the attached document

For placement details, visit our url:-
Link Edited

For any other query, visit our url:-
Link Edited

Text Edited

[Advertising Removed]

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nexg,

Please be informed that advertising is not allowed on CE. If you would like to advertise on CE, drop a mail to admin [at] crazyengineers [dot] com & we'll discuss.

-The Big K-
  • amitprasadshah
    amitprasadshah
    sir could you give some more information on the course dmcst
  • cool_dude
    cool_dude
    I wanted to conduct my 6-month training with u can u tell me the procedure at my mail address #-Link-Snipped-#
    waiting for your reply
  • Edulite
    Edulite
    Re: Summer Training In Microsoft Technologies

Edulite providing 6 Months/6 Weeks Industrial Training to All MCA/B.E/B.Tech etc student.

Edulite
    is the best institution in terms of providing training in Microsoft Technologies and that too at an unbeatable price and quality. Founders and Faculties are the one who have handled Multi Million Dollar Projects at various companies.
  • crazy-engineer
    crazy-engineer
    There are many good institutes in India (Noida) for doing Summer Training, few names are (ranking on the basis of quality training)

1. CETPA Infotech
    2. Ducat India
    3. Tech Mentro
    4. Miracle
    5. Edusoft
  • mobilephonesafar
    mobilephonesafar
    can you give me more information about this course (Advance Training In Mobile Communication Application Development using J2ME for SYMBIAN OS)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi!! recently i have completed my ccna certification.. n some of my fnzs advise me to do sap basis!! then u have a bright carrer ..To be frank i have...
What country in the world has the best educational system?
Every organisation today, let it be big or small is more or less dependent on computers. In other words, say it like this "We have become techie!". I have often...
Lot of innovation has been done but I wonder not anyone thought about this! I am starting this thread to discuss if it is possible to transfer smell from one...
Name: Marwan Yassin (MaRo) *Engineering Trade: Computer Location: Egypt *Occupation: (Student | Undergrad at a unversity in Egypt) *Hobbies & Interests: Computers, PCs, Macs (anything has keyboard & microprocessor), Music...