summer training in maruti udyog

guys plzzzzzzz... temme how 2 apply 4 summer training in tata motors and maruti udyog.....m a 2nd yr btech(mechanical) student 4m igit, ip university,delhi........as i've seen dat it's only the ppl wid reference who r able 2 do dere training.....i dnt hv a reference as such but as a CEan i request u guys plz temme z ma impression true??? otherwise plzz temme hw 2 apply 4 it in de company.......many of u would b already wrkng wid dese reputd organisation......really need ur help.......plz guide me through...........

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Please refrain from using SMS text anywhere on CE. That's a common protocol we all follow.
  • rishabhjain_89
    rishabhjain_89
    ju0611
    guys plzzzzzzz... temme how 2 apply 4 summer training in tata motors and maruti udyog.....m a 2nd yr btech(mechanical) student 4m igit, ip university,delhi........as i've seen dat it's only the ppl wid reference who r able 2 do dere training.....i dnt hv a reference as such but as a CEan i request u guys plz temme z ma impression true??? otherwise plzz temme hw 2 apply 4 it in de company.......many of u would b already wrkng wid dese reputd organisation......really need ur help.......plz guide me through...........
    See giel im from ip univversity as well and i contacted them too recently but wat a response i got they only entertain IITians not ip university kids!
    by the way you are from which year? you are allowed training only after 3 year. other option is that you have an approach in that company or something of that sort

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This thread welcomes all information and questions about overclocking and raid that u all wanted to know
Hi friends Im using Windows XP 32 bit with Mcafee 2009 antivirus with latest DAT files and latest microsoft patches. For the past one week, im getting a pop up...
hello friends m newbie to this site and here's look at some of my information NAME: Paritosh ahuja ENGINEERING TRADE: Electronics And Communications LOCATION: Jalandhar,Punjab,India HOBBIES: playing cricket, reading physics...
friends can u help me out by giving some idea to make a project that involves levitation.😎
Hi, I am interested in developing or buying (if readily available) a hardware that would play music at certain pre-fixed time slots - each time from a diffrent muisc file...