summer training in lucknow

Plz tell me about summer training in lucknow. I am in 3rd year plz notify me civil engg. department

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Maruti Suzuki has put a full stop to the customers' anticipation by announcing the launch date for its upcoming Baleno RS as 3rd March 2017. The company showcased the Boosterjet...
Pollution and climate change have drastically affected the population of pollinating insects like bees, flies etc. Pollinators play an important role in plant kingdom and their reduced count is a...
After the launch of Honor 8 Lite earlier this month, Huawei is all geared up to unveil its new smartphone offering, Honor V9 in China. The Chinese tech-giant has confirmed...
WhatsApp Inc. has quietly added a new security feature to the world's most popular mobile messaging app. The feature was first released in beta back in November 2016 to a...
New Horizons, the NASA spacecraft had to switch to 'safe mode' because of a command-loading error it faced earlier this week. The spacecraft is programmed to transition into the safe...