Summer Training in Computer sciences

Hi Everyone , i'm a computer sciences engineering student from morocco , and i'm wondering how can i got a Summer Training for this year , and if it's possible what are the procedures to follow for a foreign student .
WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWERS

Replies

• wlegend
    wlegend
    come ooon , any answers
  • Vega
    Vega
    Where is Morocco and where are you currently situated?
    Email the companies in your field which offer such trainings or telephone them.
  • wlegend
    wlegend
    Thank you Vega for your reply,
    Well,Morocco is situated in North Africa ( you can google it ^^) , and i'm situated in Tetouan ( at the north of Morocco near to spain ^^), and i was looking fo any informations about Summer Training for foreign Students in Computer sciences Engineering , about companies , i've made a little research on the internet but i've didn't find any thing interesting , this is why i'm asking for your help.
    Have a nice day^^(it's 12:20 here in morocco ^^)
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Wlegend - your best bet is to write email to PR/HR departments of the companies. Have you tried that?

Secondly, get in touch with your seniors/alumni - they are the best ones to guide you.
  • wlegend
    wlegend
    Thank you#-Link-Snipped-# The_Big_K ,
    I'll try what you suggested , and plz,if anyone got more informations let me know about it .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

there is a blue window error message in my computer.windows is not starting.now i am working on linux. what should i do?
Hey guys i really loved Crazy Engineers Forum but i think this forum need a chat box so that we can chat with all other crazy people ๐Ÿ˜
I have been researching business organization and I come across digital asset management software. It seems like it would help my venture, but I would appreciate some feed back on...
Guys can you tell me what is special in this picture?Just focus !!!!!!!!
hi all, it's puzzle me when when i configure adsl modem with a PPPOA account and fix ip address, the account keeps disconnect but with the same link and modem,...