Summer training in automobile company - B.TECH from NIT Rourkela

hii guys, i m persuasining my B.TECH from NIT Rourkela and i m in 3rd yr .
i have to do summer training in this summer vacation (starting from may 08)..
i want to do that in any automobile company .
if u having any contact no. or email id of any person who can help me regarding training in his company ..
i m vary thankful to you ....
waiting for your reply

Replies

• Y2J_JATIN
    Y2J_JATIN
    Hi
    I Am A Computer Science Engineering Student . I Want To Do Summer Training In Delhi This Year .so Please Tell Me Some It Companies Where I Can Really Learn. Also Please Tell Me The Hints And Procedure To Join These Companies.
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    neer
    hii guys, i m persuasining my B.TECH from NIT Rourkela and i m in 3rd yr .
    i have to do summer training in this summer vacation (starting from may 08)..
    i want to do that in any automobile company .
    if u having any contact no. or email id of any person who can help me regarding training in his company ..
    i m vary thankful to you ....
    waiting for your reply
    Contact Mr.tata ,he needs trainee for Singur plant😛
    just kiddin
    will help u out.

dare to click #-Link-Snipped-#
  • zeba
    zeba
    Hi all!! happy holi! 😁
    I am in B Tech 2nd yr. Branch being IT doesn't give exposure to hardware. Can I learn the comp. hardware inside out in 1 summer training along with Advanced Java? I also wanna go thru the whole 2nd yr syllabus the same summer vacations. Help!😁
  • mehtaamit12
    mehtaamit12
    just post your cv

or simply contact to:

Tripti Bholla
    Asstt HR Executive
    (Training Dept.)
    UniSoft Technologies
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • sarfaraz
    sarfaraz
    hello sir,
    i am a student of 6 sem. mechanical engineering. i want to do cnc programming course. as my summer training. please suggest me a institute in delhi or jaipur. is it possible to do such a course in duration of 2 weeks.
  • acutie2089
    acutie2089
    Y2J_JATIN
    Hi
    I Am A Computer Science Engineering Student . I Want To Do Summer Training In infosis or t.c.s This Year .so Please Tell Me Some It Companies Where I Can Really Learn free of cost. Also Please Tell Me The Hints And Procedure To Join These Companies.
  • crazy-engineer
    crazy-engineer
    There are many good institute in DELHI & nearyby & one of the finest institute is CETPA Infotech....they are really gud at training budding engineers on various technologies...

You can contact them if you are looking for Instructor led training programs
  • flert
    flert
    hey guyzzz...M rikki and m persuing B.tech from Machenical engg. i need training and i really want to do it

plzz help me.......
    my mail ID is.....rikkigr8@gmail.com
  • flert
    flert
    hey guyzzz...M rikki and m persuing B.tech from Machenical engg. i need training and i really want to do it in delhi region

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, One of my friends forwarded few questions asked by Google to candidates in interviews. I'm not sure if Google really asked these questions, but I thought it would be...
Hi I am designing a 2phase BLDC motor but it has starting problem.Once it is started it gives good performance but it do not start from all the locations. if...
Misc Electrical Engg books Matlab books More Engg books Engg Books archive 😁
Can someone provide me with free engineering ebooks? Provide a link or direct download access to the books.
Ok, I am glued on to Advertising and Branding - other than engg. And here is my blog - please give in your valuable feedback Branding, Marketing, Best Advertisements 😁