Summer Training Help

I am a student of B tech, 3rd year in computers from USIT (GGSIPU) new delhi. I am looking for 2 months summer training but unfortunately in any industry or company it requires an approach more than the caliber... 😔..... i can't go for paid training as I dont have money for that.... Is it still possible for me to get a training in any company and learn something....???? plz help...

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    anupam there are are many companies that can provide you free training and even stipend if you have caliber

Also you can register yourself on any job portal like naukri.com to know about internships program

also start searching on Google of those companies that provide free training
  • anupam140587
    anupam140587
    I have been trying for this on google........ got a number of contact numbers , called on the but either nobody pics up the call or they simply refuse to take.....
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    well then you can send them email .don't loose hope keep them sending email and do prepare a well updated resume of yourself and mail it to them .I am sure some one will call you for interview.
    You can also try another states like chandigarh,there are many small scale companies here that can provide you free training

keep trying 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm wondering whether we have engineers who can code an open source ad-server? I'd love to see CEans coming up with our own ad-server similar to OpenX or Google Admanager....
Dear CEian, I would like to ask weather there is a possible chance tat i can calculate vertical forces rather than horizontal force? by my understanding, horizontal force is just...
plz guide me friends...plz tell me i am new to java but i want to do mini project in java tell me some topics and tell me some books to...
Hi! I'm trying to write a C++ program which finds the character frequency in a given string.. Can anyone please help me out??? Check this out for complete description about...
Hello people. My PC is connected to a hardware (eg micro-controller) through RS-232 Interfacing. I want to read the bit pattern of the command (through MATLAB) that i send from...