summer training help

Hi All

I want to do summer training but i have found that only approach (some relation in company) works to get summer training.

I do not have any approach kind of thing. Is there any formal / proper way in getting training? Please help me.

My branch is electronics and in 2nd yr.

thank you...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I do not have any approach kind of thing. Is there any formal / proper way in getting training? Please help me.
    Of course there is!

First of all, make a list of companies that offer training in your area of interest. Once that's done, send a formal email to the HR of each of the companies. If possible, go in person, or better with a group of 3-4 (who'd be interested in doing the training).

Have you tried this? That's what I'd do. Let's hear from other CEans.
  • adivikash
    adivikash
    I would also like to hear from other CEians....

The_Big_K
    Of course there is!

First of all, make a list of companies that offer training in your area of interest.
    Where do i find the list??
    Do you have one? Or any other CEian made before or applied this way....

Branch is Electronics & Communication
  • vin2510
    vin2510
    adivikash
    Hi All

I want to do summer training but i have found that only approach (some relation in company) works to get summer training.

My branch is electronics and in 2nd yr.

thank you...
    Hi,
    If your branch is Electronics then you should go to the trainer who can provide you training in VLSI Design .
    I know one company which is providing the vocational training in IC Design .
    Company Name is Brioelabs.
    They have very good Acadmic from Diff Industry like ST Micrio , Cadance , Freescale and ecen from IIT s .
    I believe that you should learn some thing rather than just to get certificate from goverment Org .

This training will help you to get jobs in Top class IC Design Companies .
    Average sal of these companies is 5.1 lakh per anum .

you can contact at #-Link-Snipped-# or #-Link-Snipped-#

I think it is sufficient for you .
  • Nima Ambhurkar
    Nima Ambhurkar
    We have semester pattern for our university. So what time would it be appropriate to join the training? I mean to ask during the summer holidays after fourth sem or after that, and when?
  • vin2510
    vin2510
    You can do this training in summer Holydays .
    I think first batch will start from first week of june .
    You can confirm just by writting an email to
    #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey Guys Please Help Me for Project idea In VB database Please Techies Please Help MeπŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
A good bunch of CEans have gone through company performance appraisals. While each one of us has our own share of good/bad experiences associated with performance appraisals, I think it...
I have a few PIC18F4680 and a few 18F4620.I recently purchased a programmer to program these devices , but unwittingly ended up with a programmer that cannot program the 18F's...

hi

hello friends iam amit from ratlam i have done diploma in electrical iam searchin 4 job
hi myself vicky engineering student from gju hisar😁