summer training dilemma

hi all crazy engineers......
i m doing engg.....frm kuk.....i m in 2nd yr computers science.....
actli now its the time 4 industrial trainin ...nd i m confused wt to do......shld i go 4 trainin or shld i remain at my place nd do sm kinda crse........
plzzzzzzzzz........help me in this regard.....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ankur8819
    hi all crazy engineers......
    i m doing engg.....frm kuk.....i m in 2nd yr computers science.....
    actli now its the time 4 industrial trainin ...nd i m confused wt to do......shld i go 4 trainin or shld i remain at my place nd do sm kinda crse........
    plzzzzzzzzz........help me in this regard.....
    Ankur,

Welcome to CE. I understand your problem. Considering the queries & responses we've had earlier, I'd recommend that you should go for industrial training. It would always help to have an actual experience in the corporate world.

But should you take a course, make sure that you select a renowned institute. Embedded systems is hot these days, you may consider a beginner course in it.

Please do go through the CE Common Sense Guide available on our portal (link in my signature). Use of 'SMS' equivalents of words are not allowed on CE. Also, do take a moment to introduce yourself in our introductions section.

-The Big K-
  • ankur8819
    ankur8819
    The_Big_K
    Ankur,

Welcome to CE. I understand your problem. Considering the queries & responses we've had earlier, I'd recommend that you should go for industrial training. It would always help to have an actual experience in the corporate world.

But should you take a course, make sure that you select a renowned institute. Embedded systems is hot these days, you may consider a beginner course in it.

Please do go through the CE Common Sense Guide available on our portal (link in my signature). Use of 'SMS' equivalents of words are not allowed on CE. Also, do take a moment to introduce yourself in our introductions section.

-The Big K-

thanks BIG K fot telling me.....
    I would certainly consider your suggestion

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi everyone....this is ankur luthra.... i belong to INDIA....I am from the state of haryana...and my city is KARNAL..... Presently i m doing B.TECH. in computer science...from Kurukshetra University ,kurukshetra....I...
hey all what do you think about the western music... is it much more soothing or our indian flavour rocks???/
Hey guys, I have setup a local server on my pc but when ever I try to access my server (by typing https://localhost/) it says you are not authorised to...
CEans, I was thinking about having our own crazy engineers to do the reviews of the latest products in the market. Mobile phones, cameras, cars, aeroplanes (how about reviewing Airbus...
CEans, Can we have various ideas on what kind of competitions can we host on CE? Come up with interesting ideas. -The Big K-