Summer training at tata motors and maruti udyog

hey guys m a 2nd yr mechanical engg. student temme how 2 apply 4 summer training at tata motors and maruti udyog???

Replies

• ju0611
    ju0611
    Mechanical-summer training

Heyya people i want 2 do my summer training 4m tata motors or maruti udyog in june-july 2009.m a btech mechanical 2nd yr student 4m igit,delhi(ip university).Some of u would b alredy working with dese reputed companies so plzzzz... guide me through the procedure 4 applying in 4 summer training!!!!.....I've seen dat only those having some reference are able 2 do the training........ being a CEan plzzzz help me out!!!
  • gohm
    gohm
    Re: Mechanical-summer training

Your first step should be to contact the HR department for information on internship.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Threads moved and merged.
  • tiwaritheking
    tiwaritheking
    hey guysi m a 2nd yr mechanical engg. student i want to know, how 2 apply 4 summer training at tata motors and maruti udyog??? ​
  • amit11aman
    amit11aman
    hieee i m a 2nd year student of mechanical engineering from graphic era univ. , dehradun.
    i want to do my summer training in july 2011 from tata motors or maruti udyog. aluminies on CE kindly help me how to apply 4 dat......
  • amit11aman
    amit11aman
    will u plzzzz help me out....
  • HIMANSHU S BARAPATRE
    HIMANSHU S BARAPATRE
    hey guysi m a 2nd yr mechanical engg. student i want to know, how 2 apply 4 summer training at tata motors plzzz send me a link
  • HIMANSHU S BARAPATRE
    HIMANSHU S BARAPATRE
    then what is the next procedure
  • Aritra roy chowdhury
    Aritra roy chowdhury
    I want to do a training in tata motors....I m a mechanical engineering btech student...I m in 2nd yr 4th sem...from FIEM,KOLKATA...wht should I do???

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We all are aware of the Swine flu pandemic in Pune. Many of the schools and colleges are closed. Since we are work in centrally air-conditioned environment even if once...
Off late, I've been finding LOTS of requests from members about seminar topics and I've often noticed a particular trend that they see a couple of topics being discussed and...
NAME:M.ABIRAMI EDUCATION:1st yr ENGINEERING STUDENT BRANCH:INSTRUMENTATION&CONTROL LOCATION:INDIA HOBBIE:LISTENING TO MUSIC& READING BOOKS AIM:I WANT TO BE AN EMINENT ICE STUDENT thanks pallvi for replying me immediately
Hi there, If anyone's ever used EVDO service provided by BSNL, India; please revert back with your experience and recommendations. Thanks,
I have solved the first portion of the problem. but i couldn't solve the second portion. For first portion: I found the following results- moisture concetration (composite)=0.0194 kg/kg max. mass...