Summer Training After B.E./B.Tech For Chemical Engineers

Let us discuss the options for Summer Training After 3rd Year B.E./B.Tech For Chemical Engineers in this thread.

Replies

• piyush kalra
    piyush kalra
    Hi ! . i am a final year student at thapar university -be chemical engg.
    i just got selected for internship at lurgi and i have a month before it starts
    could you tell me about the work requirements there, any software knowledge required for designing ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here are some questions asked to Instrumentation engineers during campus job interviews - Explain the types of valves. How to trim the pressure transmitter? Why do we MMWC unit? What...
Which is Better and why Electronics Engi or Computer ? on basis of job and packages !!
What is motor bike cc? How the priming is done in a centrifugal pumps? What is the difference between gate valve and globe valve? What is the purpose of o-ring,...
I am a budding entrepreneur who is trying to explore various business ideas. I will provide opportunities to all those engineers who are willing to share there innovation with us.
When I look at the features of some of Apple's products like the Ipod Touch for example, they say it includes Gyro and Accelerometer. How are these engineering tools used...