Summer Training After 3rd Year B.E./B.Tech For Mechanical Engineers

Let us discuss the options for Summer Training After 3rd Year B.E./B.Tech For Mechanical Engineers in this thread.

Replies

• m.vivekanandan
    m.vivekanandan
    what should i do for doing intership in a company??how do i make my moves?
  • Amith Gupta
    Amith Gupta
    Get somebody inside the company that could make moves to the HR. Make sure that you work as a single person to get the best out of the duration. Viable to go for a 24 day study project kinda stuff.
    Once the HR agrees , get a Bonafide format from your college/institute stating your purpose and things..once you make through,let me know i can post the format of the letter here that i used for applying.
    Kudos and BoL!
  • m.vivekanandan
    m.vivekanandan
    if i dont know anyone in company?
  • Amith Gupta
    Amith Gupta
    go and apply it through their website.
  • HimanshuM
    HimanshuM
    what are the industrial internship oppurtunities in R&D sector for mechanical engineers
  • Amith Gupta
    Amith Gupta
    well.. there may not be many direct R&D that you'll get unless its your final year project.As far as i know you can get study internships easily in your 3rd year. You'll also get to make your stuff practically and test it .
  • HimanshuM
    HimanshuM
    ok fine! I just wanted to know about different industrial internship opportunities in India itself.I am currently in my 2nd year of mechanical engineering.
  • Amith Gupta
    Amith Gupta
    HimanshuM
    ok fine! I just wanted to know about different industrial internship opportunities in India itself.I am currently in my 2nd year of mechanical engineering.
    umm.. fine..well as far as my personal experience goes.. 2nd year is the best time to do an internship as u're havin a raw brain to absorb things. I too did it in my 2nd year only. I contacted Hyundai, Renault-Nissan and Ford Motors for summer internships and they had it as far as automobile ind goes. The good thing here is that if they are impressed by your approach, they'll offer you to do your final year project at their company itself .
  • m.vivekanandan
    m.vivekanandan
    how do you contact those companies ??
  • m.vivekanandan
    m.vivekanandan
    how to carry out a project in a company?? can someone list the companies from which i can apply for intern around chennai through online , without any influence? It will of much help to all us engineers. Please reply.
  • Md faiyaz
    Md faiyaz
    hiii
    m in mechanical 3rd year..i want to know about summer traing program under vrious automobile companies.. kindly reply
  • Wajid Bashir Bhat
    Wajid Bashir Bhat
    I
  • Wajid Bashir Bhat
    Wajid Bashir Bhat
    I need to know about piping design summer training. As i am still searching for summer training list and i got piping design highlighted everywhere,so guys i think u might have better experience about this ana suggest me how much the market place requires this type of training?
    Please suggest.....
  • Deepak Kumar Dewangan
    Deepak Kumar Dewangan
    If you go to the tool Designing area then this time is best to give training in tool design institute like SMME and train design soft were CAD, CAM, Unigraphics, Catia etc.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Let us discuss the options for Summer Training After 3rd Year B.E./B.Tech For Electrical Engineers in this thread.
Let us discuss the options for Summer Training After 3rd Year B.E./B.Tech For Electronics Engineers in this thread.
Let us discuss the options for Summer Training After 3rd Year B.E./B.Tech For Chemical Engineers in this thread.
Here are some questions asked to Instrumentation engineers during campus job interviews - Explain the types of valves. How to trim the pressure transmitter? Why do we MMWC unit? What...
Which is Better and why Electronics Engi or Computer ? on basis of job and packages !!