summer training 2009

hello to everyone.......i m new user of CE.......i ant tyo ask u about summer training.......i m doing my engineering in IT......and i m in 3rd year.....my summer training will be in june and july........so plese help me for searching good companies....

thanx....

Replies

• sanket87
    sanket87
    i want my summer training in networking or in .net............
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    Sanket,
    It will be better if you consult with your Placement officer for furthur information .That will definately help you out in searching some more information.Else for .NET or networking you can try out with HCL,HP or CMC for same

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, I've been searching for one for a long time now but haven't found any. If you are aware of any open source mysql data reporting tool, please let me...
hi every one..i'm doing my graduation project on a wirless lan antenna..i've looked much over the net gathering all informtion i could reach to but i still dont feel certain...
Hi all If I have avoice file (mb3 or wav)file saved in my computer and i want to send it to the parallel port to transmet it to some external...
Info video on using solar absorbtion powered chillers for air cooling instead of AC. Including description of a 10 ton unit currently in use in LA. Solar Air Conditioning Mechanical...
Thermal Energy Storage (TES) System, or ice banking, is a technology which shifts electric load to off-peak hours, which will not only significantly lower energy and demand charges during the...