View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12762 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
abhi25_here
abhi25_here • Jan 21, 2009

Summer training 2009

Hi,
I am a 2nd year student doing B.Tech in Computers Stream.
I want to go for summer training in the month of june and july(2009) for 6 weeks.Could you please suggest me some ways to apply in reputed companies.
shalini_goel14
shalini_goel14 • Jan 21, 2009
abhi25_here
Hi,
I want to go for summer training in the month of june and july(2009) for 6 weeks.Could you please suggest me some ways to apply in reputed companies.
If you ask me, I will suggest better go for learning some programming language and focus on programming skills and take some time pass certificate from a company. I will ask someone if they can get a certficate for 2nd year student(Just remind me once 😉). Computer based companies are not going to teach anything to 2nd year students. Please don't mind but this is the fact.😔
Differential
Differential • Jan 22, 2009
abhi25_here
Hi,

Approch the right administrative person of a company you want to do trainig in. Write an email to him stating what you want from him. It would be better if you carry a recommendation letter from your department HOD.

Let me know if you need more.

Share this content on your social channels -