Summer training 2009

Hi,
I am a 2nd year student doing B.Tech in Computers Stream.
I want to go for summer training in the month of june and july(2009) for 6 weeks.Could you please suggest me some ways to apply in reputed companies.

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    abhi25_here
    Hi,
    I want to go for summer training in the month of june and july(2009) for 6 weeks.Could you please suggest me some ways to apply in reputed companies.
    If you ask me, I will suggest better go for learning some programming language and focus on programming skills and take some time pass certificate from a company. I will ask someone if they can get a certficate for 2nd year student(Just remind me once 😉). Computer based companies are not going to teach anything to 2nd year students. Please don't mind but this is the fact.😔
  • Differential
    Differential
    abhi25_here
    Hi,

Approch the right administrative person of a company you want to do trainig in. Write an email to him stating what you want from him. It would be better if you carry a recommendation letter from your department HOD.

Let me know if you need more.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I am a 2nd year student doing B.Tech in Computers Stream. I want to go for summer training in the month of june and july(2009) for 6 weeks. Please...
i am trying to design an up down counter circuit which will increment counter when a person enters and decrement when a person leaves a room.but the problem is,how will...
hi friends, please kindly do help me out in a time table generation coding in either jsp or java. thanks in advance ur's boopesh
CEans, Use the registration code CE to enroll for the Great Indian Developer Summit 2009 and get upto 35% discount ! Click on the following link for more information -...
Discuss the announcement - https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/12807-special-discount-ceans-gids-09-a.html in this thread.