summer taining computer science

i am new here and i need a bit of help...i am a 2nd year computer science sutdent and looking forward for summer training this vaction...i am interested in internet security and website desgins...can somone help me figure out some companies for this...here is the more info that might be needed to guide me:-
->interests website desgin,ethical hacking,internet security
->located at sambulpur,orissa (i can join any company anywhere in orissa for this training even outside orissa if the proposal is good)
->languages known:-
c-advanced
c++/html/php/sql-basic
->already working as freelance webdesginer in my free time
->CGPA>8.0
->if needed i can even get recomendation from our dept

any replies would be highly appreciated

Replies

• ankit_frenz
    ankit_frenz
    not a single reply yet?? 😔
    did i missed anything??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Haii.. hello to all, I found this forum very useful and informative~ Now that I'm an aspiring Computer Engineer soon, My Prof decided to gave us some cool projects like...
I need to assemble a lifting device,X shaped,each arm of the 'X' (one of four arms) 1 met long,or it's multiple. A drum shaped load,1000 kgs or it's multiple is...
Hiiii, In a Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum system which one have stronger effect on the transmitted signal - rayleigh fading, rician fading or gaussian noise? Thank you...
How to add Atinav jar file .from where to download the Atinav jar file?
hi friends, I need a source where we can find the latest updates of technologies related to automobile engg...send me if u have an idea.