Summer Internship in Civil Engineering (mumbai)

hello
i am studying second year (civil engineering degree) and i want to do internship after my exams (i.e after 17 june).But i have heard that one needs to have contact to do internship and i dont have any such contacts .
So could you please let me know where can i do internship in mumbai.And also which are the companies which offer internship ??

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey Guys. Can we create some place here where we can review stuffs we use as "crazy engineers"? Like some equipment, company products - which are better, etc. We can...
CEans, I've been struggling with lots of high priority tasks and that's why the delay in responding to your PMs, visitor messages and emails. Will be right back
An International Conference on Parallel, Distributed Computing Technologies and Applications, (PDCTA-2011), is going to be conducted on September 23-25, 2011 at Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu, India. It is mainly going to...
Hi everybody, This is my first post, be gentle and if it's in the wrong place feel free to move it. I would like to carry out some experiments with...
This is dedicated to all the Ce-ans who may have some similar qualities or characters in similar..so that we can same pinch each other. Characters can be anything ..based from...