autoCad centers in delhi

HELLO friends..
i am a 1st year student studying civil engg. in delhi..
in these summer holidays i m thinking to take some coaching on autocad or may be some internship..
but neither i know centers for autocad in delhi nor any internship....๐Ÿ˜•
please give me infomation regarding this.,.
or may be any other suggention.๐Ÿ˜’ ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    you can take some basic autocad certifications from any one of the autodesk authorised training centres from delhi. check this link: #-Link-Snipped-# do check if they are authorised before enrolling.
    internships will be useful when you attend them only after getting your basics right. that can be done in you second year holidays. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • GAGAN R
    GAGAN R
    thank you very much sir

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys, I am a student of the Electrical and Computer department of University of Toronto and I am going through a thesis titled A power assessment of Machining tools...
Can someone tell me if the process of loging in into a website using a facebook authentication involves web services!! because i need to describe a situation that uses web...
MTNL has launched push email technology for all its customers in Mumbai and Delhi. MTNL partnered with Bharat Berry Technologies to launch the service with a total investment of Rs....
The controversies are heating up. The public representatives of the Jan Lokpal Bill drafting committee are firm on their stand that the Prime Minister and Chief Justice should be under...
CEans, The eagle eye readers must have noticed the new section in CE. Well, it's actually our CE - Reviews section which has gotten a new name. With the name...