Summary and Conclusion Topics in Internet Technology Explained - Video Lecture

Prof.I.Sengupta, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Kharagpur explained the Summary and Conclusion Topics in Internet Technology. Please contribute your ideas and feel free to ask your questions here...

[video=youtube;kOuwijyu6Tc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOuwijyu6Tc&feature=bf_next&list=PL04D5787E247DC324&index=40[/video]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am first year student. My sister freak16 made my account six months earlier. Today i got a chance to introduce me. Hii CEans, Please make me part of your...
hello i am new, i thinking to make a fm radio receiver but i don't know what i need (capacitor, oscillator etc) can anyone help me with more knowledge than...
I want help in the modeling of dc servo motors through SIMULINK/MATLAB. I have referred the modelling tutorials in MATLAB but didn't have any luck.
๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ Can anybody explain in simple terms both link state and distance vector algorithms using very simple diagrams decribing their routing tables any digaram simple diagram will do just to...
Dr. Naveen Garg, Department of Computer Science and Engineering ,IIT Delhi explained the concept of Trees in Data Structures and Algorithms. Feel free to ask your questions and contribute your...