suggetion regarding project

Hollo sir,
greetings from kedar patil final year mechanical engg student from tkt warananagar kolhapur ,india. my final year project is flatness of disc . in my project i have one problem .when we assembled disc and rim by welding the flatness value of disc inceases up to 0.9-1.1mm.but we design the disc whoes flatness value up tp 0.3mm.so i want suggesion to over come this problem. can i use under water weldig techniqe here? to minimise the distortion. i am very much hopeful that you will give me a proper soluton.
thank you.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

we took a project named "mobile bug" from []Electronics for You-Circuit Lab- Free and tested circuit diagrams-Mobile Bug] ,we have designed that on bread board and it is presently detecting...
hello can any1 send me link or details abt "biometric prediction based computer login system"
Capgemini Employee has returned annual performance bonus of INR. 510 [Approx. $12] to the company, stating following reasons: I can understand that FY 2009 was very difficult for our Organization...
Please suggest a real time project based on instrumentation and microcontrollers for my final year project
Please post the links where i can learn about GPS sytems from the basics......