Suggest/Provide A Detailed Notes Or Text Book For "Practical Design Of RCC Elements".

Can anyone suggest or provide detailed notes or text books which beginners can easily understand on Practical Design of RCC elements (From foundation to Super structure)?

Replies

• Guttu
    Guttu
    Illustrated design of Reinforced concrete structure by Karve and Shah. This is a very good book for beginners. Easy to understand if you have the basic knowledge of Mechanics.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

DNA can screw big time, crime or no crime. My maternal side is always at the receiving end when I start ranting about the stupid potato-nose I've been gifted with,...
i want to do some innovative in my project of last year......i m a mech. guy so guys plz suggest me some highly innovative topics........
Today I went into my line of thoughts again and felt like my degree in software engineering is a waste.I always thought I will do something for the betterment of...
Hi, I want to replace sendmail command by mailx. But in sendmail there is one option available -OEightBitMode=mimefy (to convert 8 bit to 7 bit). Is there same kind of...
how to find the no. of hits on button in a web page using jsp. The no. of hits has to be started with the last hit that has been...