Suggestions needed..

well..hey everybody m a new user in here m pursuin my bachelors in E&Tc...and m very much beliv in practical approach rather than jus bein a buk worm...so to start of with i'd lik to present sum paper..so suggest me wher to start off wid??...n wats d IEEE standards for presenting a paper??...any topic if u can suggest to start off wid...n hw can i knw abt like where to submit my paper...do reply...m new in here rathr in dis CE world...so plz dun mind...thnx....do reply

Replies

• mikeclan
    mikeclan
    As I can guess EEE means Electronics and electrical engineering. Man, you have thousands of topics for paper presentation. For example- Brain controlled car, Voice Recognition System, DC motor speed controller and lots more. Here is the link which may be useful for you. Paper Presentation & Seminar Topics: Paper presentation topics for eee

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello friends 😕, i m an electrical engg students.i have a work on project nd i m confused bout that on which subject i'll hv to do the project. pls...
hey friends ,please help me with a good topic for mini project..hurry
pls send to my mail,if u have detais on anyseminar topics'
Hi guys i am mech engg. stud and now it's time for me to get ready for project So friends i want your help, suggest me some good projects😁
I am doing final eee in trichy........ I need titles (in electrical R electronics) for my finalyear project...................