Suggestions for Quant Section!

Hi All!

Unfortunately, we couldn't have much activity on Quant Section. Some suggested that we start question-answer session on the quant section so that the section gets a kick.

Do you have better ideas? What do we need to do make Quant Section useful? I'm planning to post a few quick-math tips to get started. What Say?

-The Big K-

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Biggi you can post some useful posts.....but before that if you will post a 20 question set on that section....and keep people busy...and let them post the answers......and start some activity over there...
    in btw.....you can work on the Som euseful stuff ...and tricks...too..
    Me too will hep you in posting the useful stuff..if possible.

--crazy
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    thanks mate!

thanks mate ๐Ÿ˜‰

Let's see what do we come up with. I'm kinda packed with the portal management. But I'll positively look into it.

Meanwhile, any volunteers for Quant Section [โ€‹IMG] ?

-The Big K-
  • crook
    crook
    take a break biggie. I'll do whatever it takes to take this section up on cloud 9 ๐Ÿ˜• (don't know what I am saying)

I have a few ideas for this section and math is my fav. topic. Just give me some more time and we will do a good job on this section.

๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I just emailed all of my batchmates and asked them to join crazyengineers. . . . . . and I am feeling good. ๐Ÿ˜ crook ๐Ÿ˜
here's a new thread with an old game...The game is old but interesting. The word will be jumbled and u have to guess the word.To make it interesting lets introduce...
Guys, This post comes a little late. Saw the RGV directed "Darna Zaroori Hai" and wasn't scared ๐Ÿ˜ My rating: The Intro ( Best ) Story -1 : Starring Big...
Telepathy - a subject less discussed and less known. How about a discussion about it on Crazy Engineers? Telepathy is an ability to communicate with minds of humans and other...
From the very beginning, girl's family objected strongly on her dating this guy, saying that it has got to do with family background, & that the girl will have to...